Subscribe to the Podcast
Click here to explore all the options to subscribe to the podcast now!
Belinda's Tuesday Tip 62 – How to Organize Your Emails and Paper Materials to Save Time
Episode Summary –
Are you dealing with any of this?
- Not being able to find things when needed.
- Feeling overwhelmed by the amount of work you have to do each day.
- Not being able to stick to a routine.
An unorganized mailbox and papers could be the reasons behind those issues.
When your inbox and files are cluttered, it can easily become overwhelming, and sometimes you inadvertently miss critical messages or follow-up commitments.
If you have been struggling to keep up with your bills and manage your papers and emails, you're not alone and this episode is for you.
In this episode, I share three tips that will help to organize your paper piles and sort your emails so that you only have to touch them once.
Key learnings from the Episode:
– How to sort your email into three piles that can help you save time?
– What do you do next once you have sorted your emails?
– How to keep your inbox decluttered?
– How to sort your papers into four baskets?
About the Host –
Belinda Ellsworth is a Speaker, Trainer, Best-Selling Author, and Podcaster
She has been a professional speaker, mover, and shaker for more than 25 years. Having built three successful companies, she has helped thousands of entrepreneurs make better decisions, create successful systems, and build business strategies using her “Four Pillars of Success” system.
Belinda has always had a passion and zest for life with the skill for turning dreams into reality.
Over the last 20 years, she has been expertly building her speaking and consulting business, Step Into Success.